Medaqua is a dive center and dive school located in l'Estartit that offers an impeccable attention to the client and unforgettable dives.
Enjoy Medaqua quality; a quality that will ensure safety and professionalism from our guides and instructors; a quality that guarantees confort and space in our dive boats and the small attention to detail both at sea and in the dive center.
Come and meet us, you will discover 5-star diving!
Open Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1 Boat with 24 seats
- 30 rental Mares equipment
- Air compressors and Nitrox
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Practice pool at the Torre Gran sports center
- Daily departures
- Specialized store
- Guide service
- Diving: from 34 euros (The price varies depending on the number of immersions and material needed)
- Snorkel: adults 26.50 euros / Children 21.50 euros
- Dive baptism 65 euros adult / 58 euros children
- Diving courses of 230 euros depending on the level and / or specialty
Medaqua is located in l'Estartit. The geographical location and the climate of the Costa Brava make this area an ideal place to enjoy a pleasant and comfortable dive. We are at the heart of the Costa Brava, only a mile away from the marine reserve of the Medes Islands, a natural privilege to all who visit this area of the Mediterranean coast. These islands are protected for more than 20 years ago, and is one of the most important and precious diving sites of the world.
- RESERVA MARINA DE LES ILLES MEDES: Medallot, Salpatxot, Pedra de Déu, Pota del Llop, La Vaca, La Reina, Cova del Dofí, Ferranelles, Tascons, Tascó Gros and Carai Bernat.
- PARC NATURAL DEL MONTGRÍ: Punta Salines, DUI, Negre del Falaguer, Illa Pedrosa, el Reggio and Illa Ferriola.
Initiation course on diving in an autonomous diving suit (with compressed-air cylinder). Medaqua runs this exciting, 100% safe activity in the sea, with a qualified diving instructor accompanying each participant individually.
On arrival at L'Estartit, there is an introduction to the activity, with a video explaining the basics of diving. Prior to departure, participants are provided with wetsuits, mask and fins. The boat then brings the group to Falaguer, a sheltered, shallow-water cove which is an ideal place for learning to dive.
When the boat has moored, participants are helped into the heavy equipment (air cylinder, lead weights, jacket, etc.) and start to dive. The actual dive lasts for 20-25 minutes, at a maximum depth of 12 metres. A qualified diving instructor accompanies each participant individually.
The diving baptism is safe and easy, and is an ideal first approach to this thrilling sport. No diploma or previous experience is necessary.
Discover the seabed that hides the Medes Islands marine reserve from the surface. Our guide, equipped with a lifebuoy, will show us the wonders that shallow depths hide. Enjoy a boat trip on its islets and let yourself be surrounded by this privileged environment.
Courses for all levels and adapted to your needs:
- SCUBA DIVER
- OPEN WATER DIVER
- ADVENTURE DIVER
- ADVANCED DIVER
- RESCUE DIVER
- DIVE MASTER