Orca Diving Center
Orca Diving Center is located in l’Escala, inside Club Nàutic, certainly one of the most convenient locations in the Costa Brava (changing rooms, showers, boat only few meters from the dive center…) will offer daily departures at different times 8:30-11:30-15:30, in wrecks, tunnels, pinnacles, caves and walls located on the Costa del Montgrí and Medes Islands.
So you can dive with all the security and you keep forging your experience as a sports diver, always accompanied by one of our guides, all with extensive experience in the area.
We offer dive packages + menu Restaurant by the sea and dive packages for weekend, dive packs…you can check our website (see promotions).
- Located inside the Club Nàutic of l’Escala, next to the sailing school, our premises provide you with welcoming facilities to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. There is a spacious reception area were you can consult the exits of the following day and sign into the lists of divers for the next day.
- With our instructors your dive will be guide and relax so you only need to worry about moving the fins and look at the fauna.
- There is also an educational room where we deliver talks and PADI diving courses with the material, space and privacy necessary to enjoy these experiences to the full. There are also an spacious wardrobes and an equipment room where you will find all the rental material CRESSI SUB you need to be able to dive comfortably. We have a full range of sizes!!!
- We clean and dry your equipment after diving and care about it.
- You don’t have to carry your equipment with you because we are right next to the boat, the “Janity” is only a few steps from our office.
We carry out daily boat outings to go diving at the most spectacular spots of the Natural Park of Montgrí, Illes Medes and Baix Ter.
There is such a huge variety of diving locations (walls, caves, ship wrecks, soft bottoms…) which is why we change destinations on a daily basis depending on weather conditions and demand.
We carry out two trips during the week (9:30 and 15:30) and three at the weekends and during high season (8:30, 11:30 and 15:30).
Maximum 12 divers on board.
All dives include a guide and aperitif after the dive.
Orca Diving gives you an unforgettable day together with our qualified and with over 18 years experience instructors. Safety during the baptism of diving is guaranteed.
If you have more than 12 years you can try with Orca Diving for your first experience breathing underwater.
The activity will take about 4 hours split between theory and depart by boat Montgrí Natural Park, the Lower Ter and the Medes Islands.
We have been carrying out daily boat outings and diving courses since 2003, aiming to provide our clients with the best possible experience in a relaxed and family atmosphere.